Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Complicated

My life is already complicated that got even more complicated with a long dear person coming back in my life. Should i let my protective barrier work its place or should I face the fact that it's time to cool down my life and look forward to have someone beside?

Through the years of life experiences I had learnt a lot. With a main quote of 'live life to the fullest, coz if you don't you aint living' brings myself to a very interesting and exciting path that I'm indeed enjoying. Also with quote like 'always look on the bright side of life' had made me a more happy person with less worries and stress in my life. Learnt to forgive and forget(not so much of forget but let go instead), look into someone's good value rather then critisizing their bad ones, learnt to not regret of whatever decision made, not look and mourne over pass but learn from it, not look too much in the future because you wont know what will happened, live now, LIVE PRESENT~!

I am content with my life as it is and still looking for opportunities outside. If there's a chance to leave it behind I would and try out the new world, ok ok new world to me.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger