Monday, April 25, 2011

so many things so little time

Talways a reason one says. Best kind of procrastination. With so many things in the mind to write, I'm just blank when I'm faced with the monitor and keyboard infront of me. And the question is where do I start?

Indeed after like so long, there's plenty of stuff to blog about... probably let's start with the most basic stuff.

My brother was back from NZ after 2 years, had a catch up with him back in KL last weekend, plus some legal matters on the purchase of my house. That's a long story... guess I have a long time.

I remember it was during August when I purchased the house with things all signed up. Up to today that's like 8 months down the road and its finally done. That's Malaysia. When it comes to a leasehold property and when developers ain't giving consent for a direct transfer, everything cocks up with double transfer on the title. First the strata title have to be signed for the original owner then only from there it can be transfered to the buyer. Each time it passes land office for the transfer it takes 3 months... gosh think about it, what's the big deal? Do they have like so many transaction that it takes so long? Come on Singapore has more of the volume and it takes 3 months for full completion. We're talking about efficiency and this had been going for years and decades. No one got a say in it... that's just it and be it. So next time if you are going to purchase a leasehold property where strata title isn't out yet, think twice before making that decision, or plan ahead :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger